Where did this year go? I feel like it was just a couple days ago that I was planning my wedding and getting ready for fall!! With the year coming to an end, I wanted to share with you my favorite top 5 posts from this year!
Top Five Post
1 Flares 1 Flares ×
1. Our Wedding Video– This shows our amazing day. A day that I wish I could relive over and over again. Everything went perfect, and I love watching this to remind me how lucky I am to have the best husband ever.
2. Love A LEO aka Law Enforcement Officer. I love this post. All those quotes are so true! Loving a officer can be hard, but it is so worth it! (Justin might be switching to thirds.. YAY),
3. Wedding Party Recap – I love this post! I spent so much time and worked with so many Etsy shops to figure out the perfect way to ask our bridesmaids and groomsmen!
4. How To Find The Perfect Wedding Dress– This post is near and dear to me.. Why? Because I had a horrible time finding “my” wedding dress. It was not one hundred percent fun, and super stressful. But looking back, I am so glad that I got the dress I did!
5. Police Goodie Bags – I love spoiling my police officer! So these goodie bags were a perfect way to do it! I loved sharing this post with over police wives too!
What was your favorite post of 2015?