Affiliate links may be present. If you make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you, Thank you for your support!
Every Christmas our family will do appetizers instead of one large meal on Christmas Eve. This year I was determined to make something that we normally do not make. My husband is a pizza lover, but also a very picky eater, so I thought of something that would be perfect for him! Crescent Roll Pizza Roll-Ups, baked with Organic Immaculate Baking Company, crescent rolls!
Why are the crescent pizza roll-ups the perfect appetizer?
These took less than 10 minutes to prepare, and were so simple to make! There are just a couple steps to making these Immaculate Pizza Roll-Ups! Just follow these easy couple steps, and in less than 30 minutes you will be enjoying these yummy pizza roll-ups!
1. Start with your organic Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls.
2. Preheat your oven to 375 & roll crescent rolls out and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
3. Place your cheese, pepperoni, and your other topping at the widest part of your crescent roll.
This is where you get to customize it for all your loved ones, make it spicy by adding some peppers, or spicy sausage, or keep it simple with just cheese and pepperoni.
4. Start rolling them up! *Note I did not put any pizza sauce in these, we just dipped them in, kept it a lot cleaner!
5. Put them in the oven for 13-15 minutes.
6. Thake them out and enjoy with your family!
Head on over to Immaculate Baking Company, to get your $1.00 off coupon now!