Affiliate links may be present. If you make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you, Thank you for your support!
This is my first blog post about the new house, I am so excited to share all the changes we have made, and are yet still to come! The first change I want to share is this easy fireplace update with spray paint! It took me about 2 hours & less than $4.00 for the change!
Spray paint your fireplace for a quick update!
We are doing more to the fireplace, painting the brick white, shiplap the top, hanging a tv, and taking down the mantle, but I just could not wait to share this easy fireplace update with spraypaint!
Spray paint fireplace update, with just one thing!
1. Flat Black Heat Resistance Spray paint!
Optional Items you might want:
1. Painters tape (I liked the thinner one, it’s easier to use)
2. Painting paper (to cover the fireplace)
Follow these simple steps, and you will be ready to enjoy your new updated fireplace!
1. Wipe down the fireplace & glass
2. Tape off everything
3. Use the paper to hide everything else, don’t forget the bottom piece of paper!
4. Start spraying!
5. I did 3-4 coats, just make sure everything is covered.
6. Let dry, and remove the paper!
It really doesn’t get any easier than that! I was worried it was going to smell, but the smell went away pretty quick! I took the paper off, removed the tape, and got to see my new fireplace!